Monday, 8 October 2012

Soul Food

This mama still feels like she's floundering slightly but nature and sharing struggles with a dear friend have a funny way of soothing the soul ...

today these are my blessings counted ...




 

 

     


To feed my soul a little more I went out to a gig by myself for the first time.  When I was younger I know I would have felt awkward with just myself for company but after the weekends challenges it was so absolutely right.  Finally This Is The Kit played Cambridge.  Not only is Kate's voice pure folky goodness, she is an old school friend I have not seen or spoken to in sixteen years.  Imagine how my heart leaped when she found me for a chat beforehand.  


And after chamomile tea and crumpets on my return I slept happy.


love and light X

10 comments:

  1. Sending lots of love and light your way, nature can be so therapeutic in challenging times xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nature's always my 'go to' place when times are tough.... sending you big loves xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keeping the circle of love perpetual and sending some your way too Polly ... and some hugs ... hope the funk lifts soon X

      Delete
  3. I always call that recalibrating. And its one of my very favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my over at "we bloom here" and for leaving a note. I'm returning the visit and am glad I did so. I was glad to see the photos and have joined you on your walk through wood and field.

    I hope, this day, your soul continues to feel soothed -- sending love & light...
    mb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it did and it does , love and light x

      Delete
  5. What a lovely blog you have here and such beautiful pictures. I will look forward to visiting again.
    Take care, Lucinda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Luccinda, thank you for stopping by ... so very many lovely blogs out there in blogosphere I was pleased to chance upon yours also x

      Delete